Hawaii’s 11th Annual Korean Festival was hot, yet so coooool. Being back from Korea, I’ve had my moments where I miss Korean culture and food. I spent a year entraining my life, mind and tastebuds to adapt, accept and love all the spicy foreignness of that culture; inevitably, I got Korean-ified. Now it occasionally, rivals [...]
Subscribe to GRRRLTRAVELER by email and get my FREE e-Book, "Travel Survival Tips for Korea" (currently v 1.4)!
Top 10 Popular Posts
- Coming home after a gap year? Well, get ready for a shock...
- Long-term solo travel and three mistakes I wish I avoided
- Is being a female solo traveler easy? ...Not!
- Travel Bucket List 2012: Booking a role on Hawaii Five-O (Part II)
- My narrow escape from Bangkok's Ping-pong sex show scams
- 10 funny quirks you didn't know about Koreans
- How do you spend your nights as a solo traveler? (14 fun ways to spend your nights alone)
- Can hype kill famous landmarks... like Angkor Wat?
- Will you Like Studying Yoga in India? You might wanna read this first... (Part 1)
- Surviving a University Job Interview in Korea