I did a 2 day-1 night tour of the Mekong Delta with Delta Adventures… $19! (couldn’t you just cry?) No shocking travel stories or freakouts, all went smooth. When you’re on a tour, everything is controlled by the itinerary. If you’re like me, the only thing you’ll wrestle with that an itinerary doesn’t always allow as much free time to explore a place a bit as you’d like. And with life in the Delta revolving around rice, river channels and river commerce, you’d need time to see what makes these people tick! …if you were me.
Subscribe to GRRRLTRAVELER by email and get my FREE e-Book, "Travel Survival Tips for Korea" (currently v 1.4)!
Top 10 Popular Posts
- Coming home after a gap year? Well, get ready for a shock...
- Long-term solo travel and three mistakes I wish I avoided
- Is being a female solo traveler easy? ...Not!
- Travel Bucket List 2012: Booking a role on Hawaii Five-O (Part II)
- My narrow escape from Bangkok's Ping-pong sex show scams
- 10 funny quirks you didn't know about Koreans
- How do you spend your nights as a solo traveler? (14 fun ways to spend your nights alone)
- Can hype kill famous landmarks... like Angkor Wat?
- Will you Like Studying Yoga in India? You might wanna read this first... (Part 1)
- Surviving a University Job Interview in Korea