I seldom seek regret when it comes to the cities I’ve chosen to live in, except for now… It’s no secret that I’ve been making every effort to travel on the weekends. Aside from my inexpressible gasping-for-air-need to get out of Daegu, brought on by the culture shock I underwent my first months here, I actually think Daegu is-
Subscribe to GRRRLTRAVELER by email and get my FREE e-Book, "Travel Survival Tips for Korea" (currently v 1.4)!
Top 10 Popular Posts
- Coming home after a gap year? Well, get ready for a shock...
- Long-term solo travel and three mistakes I wish I avoided
- Is being a female solo traveler easy? ...Not!
- Travel Bucket List 2012: Booking a role on Hawaii Five-O (Part II)
- My narrow escape from Bangkok's Ping-pong sex show scams
- 10 funny quirks you didn't know about Koreans
- How do you spend your nights as a solo traveler? (14 fun ways to spend your nights alone)
- Can hype kill famous landmarks... like Angkor Wat?
- Will you Like Studying Yoga in India? You might wanna read this first... (Part 1)
- Surviving a University Job Interview in Korea