So it was another weekend romp in Korea with my travel BFF, Chance, my new (but used) Canon 550D and part 2 of the Korean Love Motel Tour. Again. Why? Why not?! On our way back from a misty day at Boesang Tea Fields and a relaxing green tea saltwater spa treatment at Yulpo, we decided to stopover in Suncheon for the nite. I had read there’d be many accommodations to choose from in Suncheon– from [More...] hostels, to jjimjilbangs, hotels and love motels. Of course, if you’re like me, you gravitate towards the more marginal experiences…
Subscribe to GRRRLTRAVELER by email and get my FREE e-Book, "Travel Survival Tips for Korea" (currently v 1.4)!
Top 10 Popular Posts
- Coming home after a gap year? Well, get ready for a shock...
- Long-term solo travel and three mistakes I wish I avoided
- Is being a female solo traveler easy? ...Not!
- Travel Bucket List 2012: Booking a role on Hawaii Five-O (Part II)
- My narrow escape from Bangkok's Ping-pong sex show scams
- 10 funny quirks you didn't know about Koreans
- How do you spend your nights as a solo traveler? (14 fun ways to spend your nights alone)
- Can hype kill famous landmarks... like Angkor Wat?
- Will you Like Studying Yoga in India? You might wanna read this first... (Part 1)
- Surviving a University Job Interview in Korea