Reasons Bloggers Delete your Email without responding…
I’m sharing a bit of tough love… As bloggers, many of us value our CEO time as valuable and sacred. We’re juggling busy content schedules, multiple platforms and monetized projects which deserve our attention, because this is a business. We get bombarded by emails for free advertising daily; yet, we pay taxes, occasionally hire assistants, have blog maintenance expenses and earn a lifestyle like everyone else.
The following types of emails get automatically deleted:
- Spammy Subject titles with lack personalization: “guest post, sponsored request, collaboration, etc..”
- Exchange Requests for products or services (we are not an Ebay store and we can buy our own junk, thank you)
Hounding Guest Post Requests
Requests for DoFollow links.
- Requests for FREE.. anything.
Expect rates if you’d like us to:
- Promote your brand.
- Feature you in a blog article
- Promote you with *a YouTube video* (the holy grail of promotion$)
- Join your affiliate program
- Allow video footage licensing. –> Actually, form here.