Work with Us
At GRRRLTRAVELER, we share solo travel in an experiential, adventurous, responsible and fun way.
Between a curious and quirky American girl next door, and a rugged solo-female adventurer, Christine Kaaloa is the digital storyteller and video producer/host, taking audiences inside her solo adventures of travel, food and culture, one destination at a time. Christine also holds a successful career of having produced, acted in and filmed over 23 shows for broadcast television (cable, news, syndicated) and online shows (Read about Christine). She is available for hire as a freelance videographer or producer. Christine is also a television and commercial actress for shows like Hawaii Five O.
We work with destinations, boutique hotels, attractions and services/products. Our services are listed but we are also available to freelance video creators outside of GRRRLTRAVELER.
GRRRLTRAVELER attracts audiences in trip planning mode, but also adds influence to destinations we film for solo travel. We have a readership, viewing audience and social media loving fans, who are interested in (solo) travel. They are travel bugs, foodies, and DIY adventurers, seeking travel advice and recommendations to facilitate a vacation, which is meaningful and brag-worthy. Spending range: budget to boutique.
Note: Starting 2018 we are promoting responsible tourism and free-range wildlife activities.
Christine is the video selfie queen of GRRRLTRAVELER! She is a 15+ year veteran of the broadcast and video industry, having produced and filmed reality, lifestyle and event shows and news. She is also a commercial and television actress.
- On YouTube, we have 113,000 subscribers and our videos are viewed in over 189 countries. We have over 20,000,000 views with over 35,000+ saved shares to outside YouTube playlists. This means our videos are being saved and shared on YouTube! (And our foodie destination videos also influence well-known Foodie YouTube personalities with greater followings than ours!) We average a B+ level of YouTube engagement, with 48% watch time (that’s pretty darned good!)
- Audiences: U.S., India, U.K., and other
- 60% male; 40% female
- Ages 25-34 (37%), 18-24 (23%) and ages 35-44 (16%)
- Additionally, we are Facebook Video Creators too, with 102K subscribers/ 110K followers. We were one of the few video producer to be invited into the Facebook Creator Program before it was launched. The majority of our followers are from the U.S. Any videos shared to Facebook are easily shareable, socially.
- We have licensed video stories to Thrillist, Nat Geo, TransferWire and more. Interested in licensing permissions for video, let us know and we can send our rates!
Video is our premium service. We work with destinations, hotels, attractions and services/products. Read our video chutzpah.
Check out some of our campaigns
We have a portfolio and case studies- feel free to email us for more info!
Our website attracts audiences in trip planning mode. As an authority of solo female travel, Christine has published four solo destination ebooks and in 2018, expects to publish four more on solo travel and content creator influencing.
- Main demographics: U.S., South Korea, Singapore, U.K., Malaysia and Canada.
- 66% female / 34% male with a college education or more.
- Unique Visitors/Month – 44,000+
- Monthly Page Views- 66,000+ (we had a recent site/https migration and are waiting for our numbers to come back to their original state of 100K+)
- Newsletter Subscribers – 1,010+
- Domain Authority -45
- Page Authority – 50
- Page Rank – 3
- Alexa Ranking – 222,003 in the U.S. ; 27,489 in South Korea
- Compete – 671,169 (132 of Compete Travel blogs)
We share our posts on mostly all social platforms. Additional outlets : Bloglovin, Triberr Community, Stumbleupon, Flipboard, Daily Motion
Social Media Network
We love our audiences, work very closely with them and they love us! (… uh well, Christine!) GRRRLTRAVELER is a multi-platform content brand and has several social media profiles, but our main ones are below. For social media marketing value, check out our SocialBlueBook profile.
Featured Awards, Publications & Interviews
We are featured in many publications and contribute stories to brands larger than our own.
Visit our Press page.
Does your audience relate to your brand? We offer consulting for brands interested in engagement and connecting with their target audience. We offer enhanced exposure to a targeted audiences.
Sponsored Articles, Ambassador Partners, Media Trips, Product Reviews, Footage Licensing and Social Media Campaigns. Check rates.