Responsible & Sustainable Expeditions
I want to show you adventure the way I see it: exciting, titillating, curiosity-chasing, deeply insightful, empowering and wander-full. My trips are designed with GRRRLTRAVELER adventurers (and my YouTube series) in mind. It is part traditional tour, part off-the-beaten track adventurer and foodie.
You’ll find a couple of options here, from small group tours locally led with Christine to customized trips, which we can set up for you (and your travel partners) and arrange with a local guide.
Adventure Group Tours 2022
Fall 2021 tours to India are cancelled due to COVID-19. We hope to welcome them back as soon as things get better.
Tour groups are small and are booked on a first-come, first-serve basis. This gives everyone a chance to get to know each other and mingle easily.
Activities will not be challenging and you will occasionally have the option to choose additional activities. We will have restaurant meals, but there will be opportunities for us to explore street culture. The trips will have a local guide accompanying us to introduce us to the culture.
Group tours are currently postponed
Sustainable & Off-the-Beaten Path Rajasthan
Sustainable & Heavenly Ladakh
Film & Photo Expedition
Private & Customized Tours to Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet
Want to do one of the tours above on your own, with a group of friends or your family? Our local teams can customize a trip for you.
Let us know what you’re interested in and dates and we’ll get back to you.
Why join GRRRLTRAVELER adventure group for solo travelers?
- I focus on responsible and sustainable tourism. I believe in leaving a positive impact when traveling.
- Meet, mingle and explore with like-minded travelers. As solo travelers, it’s nice share experiences; while also having occasional alone time to create personal connections with your environment and locals.
- We have a busy itinerary, but there will be pockets of free time to explore your inner urges, take photos, book a massage or shop. My team is always happy to make suggestions for free time as well.
- You do not have to be a solo traveler to join our tour. Feel free to invite a companion or family members. There have referral discounts!
- All logistics will be handled by me and my team, once you are in the country. If you require additional trip planning aid, my team can help you with your onward trip planning.
- May the GRRR Be With You! This is a once-in-a-lifetime trip for yourself and to travel with Christine! We’ll explore activities you’d likely see in a GRRRLTRAVELER travel video.
Interested in joining a tour? 👇
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Travel Insurance is *required*? Yes, it is compulsory. Although we may visit a destination with great medical services, travel is unpredictable.
If you have a preferred travel insurance company, by all means go with that. If not, there are two travel insurance companies we recommend SafetyWing Nomad Insurance (more details)and World Nomads (read more here). SafetyWing covers Covid travel setbacks and long term travel. World Nomads covers adventurous travel if you plan to high risk sporting activities outside of our group tours.
American travelers often pay a premium on travel insurance. Both offer economic solutions for travelers who seek security and peace of mind.
Disclaimer : We belong to the Safety Wings and World Nomads affiliate program so we receive a small commission at no expense to you. But we are an affiliate because we truly believe in the coverage and safety that these companies offer the travel community. I have used them and stand by them as one of the best that’s offered.
The tours are open to anyone. Spouses, family and friends are welcome. Just let us know you would like to room together.
Yes, for this tour you are required to show proof of vaccination. Many countries are making vaccination cards compulsory for entry. In the case you are unable to show proof, we will not be able to join. If you have booked and paid for the tour, our cancellation policy will apply.
Yes. You are responsible for booking international flights TO/FROM the tour starting and ending point. However, once in the country, our team can help you with onward travel plans.