This trip is designed for the part traditional, part off-the-beaten track adventurer. We will have an organized itinerary, at least three star accommodations. Activities should not be challenging and you will occasionally have the option to choose additional activities. We will have restaurant meals but will also take a couple of food tours which take us to the streets. The trips will have a local guide accompanying us and sharing insight into culture.
Adventure & Sustainability Expeditions
Wanna solo travel with me?
Why join my GRRR adventure group tours?
- I focus on responsible and sustainable tourism. I believe in having a positive impact when we travel.
- Meet like-minded people and explore with others. As solo travelers, it’s nice to mingle and share experiences; while also having time alone. I’ll leave enough time for you to have free space to explore things on your own.
- Trips can be challenging to organize on your own. All the logistics will be handled by me and my team.
- Shared costs and no single supplements. This has long been the benefit of traveling with others. Sharing costs and being able to upgrade your accommodations.
- This is a once-in-a-lifetime trip with me! We’ll explore lesser known destination and adventurous foods and spots that you might see in my travel videos.
Is Travel Insurance is *required*? Yes, it is compulsory. Although we may visit a destination with great medical services, travel is unpredictable.
If you have a preferred travel insurance company, by all means go with that. If not, I highly recommend World Nomads (read more here). It is the best travel plan I know of – I and many travelers and travel content creators would agree with me on this.
American travelers often pay a premium on travel insurance. World Nomads offers economic solutions for travelers who seek security and peace of mind. It covers 150 countries and over 150 travel activities from common to extreme. I covers what general travel policies do but I also love that along with 24 hour medical emergency, it also offers gear protection!
Disclaimer : GRRRLTRAVELER belongs to the World Nomads affiliate program so we receive a small commission at no expense to you. But we are an affiliate because we truly believe in the coverage and safety that World Nomads offers the travel community. I have used them and while I thankfully have never had to make a claim, we stand by them as one of the best that’s offered.