Join my GRRR Creative Team
I am looking to expand the GRRRLTRAVELER creative team. Currently, no positions entail travel, but I always have our eye out for someone who goes that extra distance with their talent. I am considering producers for GRRRLTRAVELER assignments in the future, but this comes with time and trust in our ability to work together.
Responsible for helping with coordinating travel schedule and film itineraries.
- Coordinate travel and email collaborations with others
- Write pitch letters to brands requesting sponsorship
- Research locations and directions
Do you have creative ideas about how to better inspire and promote GRRRLTRAVELER through cover thumbnails, logos, or merch? Do you have a good eye for design and head for concepts that can help develop a brand? Seeking a designer who has watched a majority of my videos to know what type of branding style and have and what can be improved upon. If you think you’re the right person for the job, send me your CV, a link to your online portfolio of past works and in your cover letter, tell me why you’d love to design for GRRRLTRAVELER!d
Video and Digital Media Interns
Looking for creative intern(s) for GRRRLTRAVELER, a travel blog and YouTube influencer brand. Position is ideal for those who have ever wondered how influencers grow, manage, monetize their audiences and platforms. I’m looking for interns that can help take GRRRLTRAVELER to the next level of travel influencing and can blow away my audiences! But not many people know how much work influencing is and can be.
The ideal candidate is responsible, can multitask, take creative initiative and is passionate about finding new ways to engage audiences on YouTube and digital/social media. Good work ethic and attitude is super important to me — this is not an internship where you spend your time playing on the internet. I’ve had several assistant jobs myself in video and television production ~ I knew my time and contribution was important to the work and I could easily be replaced by someone more hungry than me, so I took initiative a lot to become an indispensable team player. But I’ve also had great mentors, so now I’m looking to giving back by trading my experience and knowledge for the the right ingenue and go-getter talent. I’m hoping this will become a full time position in the future. That is one of the goals GRRRLTRAVELER is striving for.
I love idea people and creative problem solvers, who are continually looking for better ways to manage /execute ideas more efficiently. While this is an internship position, you will be treated as a content creator and decision maker, assisting GRRRLTRAVELER in influencing and expanding its audience of travelers. Also, there may be times we will work/communicate remotely.
In the future we may be looking for :
Video editing intern:
Ideally, I’m looking for someone with passion and experience in video production and editing. You must have a working knowledge of social media and YouTube vlog storytelling.
– Premiere Pro experience
– A passion for travel storytelling and YouTube techniques to make the story more engaging and binge-worthy
– Motion graphics experience appreciated, but not a must
-Load and clean footage and arrange in timeline. Clean hosting footage and create a rough draft.
-Social videos- taking a YouTube video and repurposing for Facebook and IGTV. Add logos, trim end, and export.
Digital Media- Blog/Marketing Intern:
This position deals with assisting with blog and social media editorial, design and execution of marketing strategies to grow audience, exposure and maintain the binge for travel audiences. This is more of a blogger/marketing position, but may roll over into some of the video tasks below.
— Social media scheduling and refining brand strategy (i.e. Instagram Stories/IG/Facebook)
– Create click-worthy Pins, thumbnail covers for social shares & engagement (on blog, YouTube, Video on Demand, RokuTV, Instagram Stories)
– Format blog, branded content and guest posts in WordPress. Add in affiliate marketing links.
– Experience with WordPress and Canva preferred.
– Update newsletters to subscribers in Mailchimp.
– Manage/update database of guest posters, sponsors, tasks.
– Assist with brainstorming marketing strategy and come up with ways to promote articles/videos on several platforms, FB groups, etc… to generate exposure for the piece.
– Occasionally answering emails dealing with prospective sponsors and advertisers.
– Great photographic eye for YouTube and Instagram storytelling ( and occasional willingness to be on camera).
– Good organizational skills are must: looking for someone who can keep projects on track.
How to Apply:
When applying to this position, please send resume, list any software experience which pertains to position and any social media or blog links so I have an idea of your work/knowledge. Use the Contact Form and I’ll get back to you.