Last Updated on
There were things we never spoke of.. Things you never asked about me and things I never told.
There were others.
In the coming weeks, my letters and loves will feel confusing. A flood of memories are unfolding. The ink in my pen is heavy and full — my past and present will flow into one. I am becoming… I am no longer what you knew of me or what I knew of myself.
I have arrived in Laos. I’ve come here to find the line where all ends and begins again. I am searching for you but could you be someone else?
Related Laos articles on GRRRLTRAVELER:
- Photo Essay: Laos: Nong Khiaw, a traveler’s elbow and armpit of beauty
- Photo Essay: Oh my Buddha!!! (Wat Si Sisket, Vientiane)
- Winging it Solo in Vientiane
- What will your Kip buy in Laos budget accommodations?
- Surviving the night seater train to Laos
- Love Letter #6: I Forgot to tell you…